TO BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION TO THE EPISCOPAL CATHEDRAL SCHOOL, A STUDENT MUST TAKE AN ENTRANCE EXAMINATION.
UPON TAKING THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION AND THE STUDENT IS ACCEPTED AS A CANDIDATE FOR ADMISSION, THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS MUST BE MET:
1. HAND IN ENROLLMENT PAPERS (completely filled/signed) ACCOMPANIED WITH PAYMENT.
2. Submit one (1) 2” x 2” photograph.
3. Submit an up-to-date original P-VAC-3 Vaccination Form. No other form will be accepted.
4. Submit Social Security Number card and an official birth certificate. (A copy of each will be made.)
5. If applying for Kindergarten, a certificate eye and physical examination is required.
6. A psychometric evaluation may be requested as part of admission requirement.
7. Kindergarten and First Grade (new applicants candidates) might be required to participate in an English Immersion Summer School Program.
8. If applying for grades 1st through 12th, an official record from previous school is required.
9. Acceptance of a candidate is CONDITIONAL pending an official transcript from his previous school and/or the successful completion of any required summer studies.
10. ALL requirements must be handed in at the time of enrollment.
THE EPISCOPAL CATHEDRAL SCHOOL’S ACCEPTANCE OF A STUDENT APPLIES ONLY FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR IN WHICH THE CHILD IS ENROLLED.
The school in no way guarantees the continued acceptance and/or
re-enrollment for future years.
The Episcopal Cathedral School, as a private church-owned educational institution,
is entitled, and reserves the right to determine the composition of its student body.
Please be advised that the Episcopal Cathedral School is not equipped to handle behavioral problems and/or students with special needs. Therefore its entire student population must fully comply with the academic standards and the conduct code established by this school.